Friday, December 23, 2005

Elementary My Dear Watson

Just as I suspected! I got two text messages from Oz. The first one told a tale of visiting a jazz club and Oz complaining that coffee was five dollars. My brothers are so predictable. The second mentioned that the museums were nice, hotel was ghetto, and the clubs were open from 1 to 6 am. I don't know why he mentioned the latter. I know he is implying that this information is most important to me. Well it's not Oz, I'll have you know that the most important information is how much a flight to Ibiza costs! Anyway, I have somehow become enamored with the show Deal or No Deal. It is the stupidest, simplest show ever. Apparently, elaborate lighting and 30 hot girls is all it takes for me to fall into a trace like state and stare foolishly at the TV chanting 'No Deal, No Deal'. Anywho, the concierge at the hotel told me we were going to a game show, not we were going to be on a game show (I hope I didn't butcher that line completely as I am not in possession of the SNL Best of Chris Farley DVD). Back to studying. Upcoming posts: New Year's Resolutions and What's in the Nano. Peace and chicken grease.

3 comments:

baj said...

glad to hear the boys made it to eh-spain eh-safely. of course the hostel they are staying at is ghetto. that's the price they pay for the price they don't want to pay!

akrites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
akrites said...

O,

England is same as ever. Tea and crumpets, fish and chips, bangers and mash. I just returned a few days ago.... I am really swamped with work.

I don't really have any updates, other than numerous housings.

Hmmm..who is this girl from Funcie? Did she go to Burris? Otherwise she would have only known my brother and sister from middle school.

My family is doing pretty well. And yours? Oz and Ozair seemed to have had a nice time in Spain. I await the travelogue with baited breath.

Well, I look forwrad to hearing your stories.

Happy New Year!

A