Thursday, December 22, 2005

Espana

My brothers are in, how do you say...ah yes...Spain! I am in the Ville studying. I would like to think that my brothers are seeing sights all day, meeting really cool people, partying all night, and having a completely outrageous time in Madrid. Alas, I know better, they are going to museums, historical sights, coffee shops (per Oz's request I'm sure), and clothing stores (per baby bro's request). I'm sure they are having a fun time and making fun of me for not being there. Wait a minute, they would be making fun of me even if I was there. After cutting my off my hair in the summer and then letting it grow back out in the fall, I have decided to cut it off again. This decision coincides with my diet and wanting to look more sleek and aerodynamic (and has nothing to do with the fact that my hair is thinning and my hairline is receding, I can thank Dad for that). Talked to BG today and he is surfing triple overhead in Santa Barbara in 74 degree weather. I am surfing triple browser windows in 34 degree weather. I better study now, peace out.

No comments: