Monday, December 12, 2005

Massage


It was a very exciting weekend for Indiana sports. IU beat up on rival Kentucky and the Colts continued their quest for perfection by beating division foe Jacksonville. The Colts seem to play better and better every week. My indoor soccer team tied today 3-3, we would have easily won had all of our players shown up. I guess that's what happens when you play at 10:40 on a Sunday night. After working out four of the last six days, I am really sore. I don't know what I expected, I haven't consistently worked out for the last couple of months and lately I've been working out like I've got a title fight approaching. The good news is that MP got me a gift certificate for a full body, deep tissue massage. Isn't she great! So I will continue to punish my body until I can't take the abuse any longer and then set up a time to get the massage. This reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies (Snatch):
Turkish: Why the f*ck did you put Gorgeous George into a bare knuckle boxing match two days before he had to fight the Bomber?
Tommy: He was half his size. I didn't expect him to get hurt.
Turkish: You put the man into a bare knuckle boxing match. What the f*ck did you expect? A grease down and a shiatsu?

This week is the last week of school before the clinics close for two weeks. I can't believe that I only have a semester of school left. What am I going to do? All I have ever known is school.

No comments: