Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Boys

I have been ridiculously busy. I have National Step II coming up in four days! I am not prepared at all, but oh well. This post will be in nothing but short fragmented sentences due to the fact that I have to study and need all available brian power to retain the information necessary for me to pass the boards. Watched monday night game, Colts dominated. The boys stopped by (BG, JC, JB). Dropped off a birthday gift for me. First gift, old t-shirt that was left at Brett's months ago. It was presented in the N-Sync gift bag that has been passed around now for four years at each birthday. Next gift, wrapped box (brita water pitcher box) containing 59 ounce can of chicken broth. No doubt purchased at Costco/Sam's Club. Underneath the broth was the real gift. Black 4 gb iPod Nano!!!!! (http://www.apple.com/ipodnano). Flippin' Sweet!
Went to IU/Duke game last night. 25th row tickets. Marco Killingsworth could not be stopped. Loud as I have every heard Assembly Hall. Coach K said it was the loudest place he has ever played outside of Cameron Indoor. Good Times! Would have been better had IU won. Will get pictures and links up once boards are done. Must study now. Must also hire maid to clean perpetually dirty apartment. Must also quit writing like this because it is thoroughly annoying.

No comments: