Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Coke Bottles

I finally got my new glasses today. I think it was about time for a change, I had the same pair since 1996 (I sound like my dad). I almost tried on every pair of glasses in the store, I am not kidding! I tried on every pair in the men's, children's, and unisex selection. I even saw a few monocles that suited me. I am very pleased with the frames I chose, I feel like a different person. The funniest part of the whole ordeal was when the optician saw my prescription and convinced me that I needed featherweight lenses because the sheer weight of the thicker plastic lenses may crush the bridge of my nose, or so she made it sound. I have been doing really well at the gym, but the diet still needs work. I had a piece of cake for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and another piece of cake for dinner. It's really not that bad, the pieces of cake were really small. The bad part is that I had a piece of cake for dessert after dinner as well. Oh well, I'm working on it.

No comments: