Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cabo!


Apartment is now clean, fridge is full (with water, juice, and condiments), clothes are folded and put away, and patients are in line for boards. My life has some relative order restored to it. I can't wait until Saturday is over with. I just got the official e-mail from BG's best man regarding the 'gathering' in Cabo. Among those invited are Will Forte (from SNL, BG's fraternity brother from UCLA), Taylor (UCLA volleyball buddy and former AVP player), Argent (Head of Marketing, Red Bull USA), JC, JB, myself (dental school friends), and a number of others that will make this trip a great time. One of the names on the list was a gentlemen by the name of Beavers. Beavers lives in Indy now but is from North Carolina originally. He is known in every pub in indy with a capacity of under 50 people. He has two personal cab drivers, Uncle Tom and Eddie! I have employed the services of Uncle Tom numerous times, but honestly, who has two cabbies? Here is my favorite picture of Oz, baby bro, and myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»