Thursday, February 23, 2006

Better Late Than Never

State house was pretty lame. Nice building, which is to be expected, but nothing special. I checked my school mailbox and found a nice surprise. I made the Dean's list this semester. I actually got a 4.0! I will be expecting another envelope stating that the school made a mistake any day now. It's a nice feeling to say that I made it. I have never been a great student nor pretended to be one, but I have matured a little and worked very hard this year. I know both of my brothers are way more mature than me but I just don't feel like growing up. I like partying like a rock star on the weekends! Anyway, I had better finish cleaning.

3 comments:

baj said...

look at mr. smarty pants! congrats! ps - "I like partying like a rock star on the weekends! Anyway, I had better finish cleaning." nice juxtaposition. ;)

Omar said...

baj, I like to think i'm dental school chic. Everything is relative, compared to any undergrad i'm tame, but compared to dental students i'm a regular keith richards

Omar said...

najm, i hope not! although i am starting to look awfully haggard.