Wednesday, June 21, 2006

End of an Era

I put some pictures of the graduation party up but my computer has been acting weird and it won't let me load the graduation and wedding pictures. As soon as I can figure it out, they will be posted. I am moving on Sunday (wipes single tear from cheek). I have lived in this apartment for four years! This is the longest I have lived anywhere apart from the apartment complex that I grew up in. It is very sad when you have to leave a place that you have spent such a significant part of your life in. It just wouldn't be the same without school or my friends anyway. BG has already started his program at UCLA, JB is back in Wisconsin, JC is still looking in Seattle, MJ is looking in South Carolina and Oregon, and others are spread out from Arizona to Florida. I suppose for the near future I will head back to Louisville. I'm still not sure exactly what I want, but a nice opportunity is available back in the Ville. The next time I write will be from a new apartment in a new place.

4 comments:

Omar said...

najm,
thank you so much, i'm sure things will work out, they always do.

maryam said...

welcome back to the ville. it's good seeing you 'round these parts

Omar said...

thank you, good seeing you too, its always nice to laugh it up at 3 in the morning with family

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»