Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm back

Well, it has been a month since I last posted, but I am back. I never really left, just convinced myself that I had more important things to do other than post. I am now Dr. Slowmar, but I insist that you still call me Slowmar, or just Slow. I will be taking my Jurisprudence exam in two weeks and that will be the last hurdle before I am given my license to kill/practice dentistry in Indiana. I will also take the Jurisprudence exam for Kentucky as well within the next couple of months. I went to BG's wedding in Santa Barbara last month and it was a great time (he honeymooned in Thailand, Maldives and briefly in Singapore). I also went to Chicago for Memorial Day weekend and have spent quite a few days in Louisville as well. I am in the process of packing everything in my apartment for the move. Where am I moving you ask? I have no idea. My lease expires on June 30th and I have submitted my move out day as the 28th. I'm sure I will decide in the next couple of weeks where to move. I have narrowed it down to Indianapolis and L.A. (Louiville Area). I am still very confused and conflicted with what to do both personally and professionally. I won't bore anyone with that mess though. I will finally be posting some pictures from the graduation party (April 22), graduation (May 14) and BG's wedding (May 20th).

No comments: