Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Graduation Party

This past weekend we had our graduation party at the Indiana Historical Society. It was a lot nicer than I expected. I didn't recognize half of the people there since they weren't in scrubs. Dinner was nice, the slideshow was excellent, and less people than I thought annoyed me. After dinner and the slideshow the event moved downstairs to the canal. I had a really good time. I wore my tux, but had to wear a straight tie because I still can't tie a bow tie. I will put a couple of pictures up when I get some. Graduation is now only two and a half weeks away. I can't believe who they are letting get doctoral degrees these days (case in point, me). I still have two small requirements left to complete. One next tuesday morning and one next friday afternoon. After that I should be officially cleared for graduation (barring any unforeseen hitches). I will also soon have to start the arduous process of cleaning my apartment in anticipation of the family's arrival for graduation weekend. Graduation for me is completing my requirements, getting my liscense, and finding a job. I suppose the formal ceremony is more for the family. Well I better start the clean-up process now.

4 comments:

baj said...

whar the tux pix at?

Omar said...

its coming, along with some new posts, just flew back from Cabo...and boy are my arms tired!

baj said...

sweet - that means a travelogue is up and coming, correct? :)

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»