Sunday, May 07, 2006

Taking a Break

Well, all my requirements are complete. I will turn in my school mailbox key on monday as well as my computer. Apparently they have to delete eveything from my computer and then reinstall any operating system and software that I provide. Although I am essentially done, I would guess that by wednesday the paperwork will be official and I will be cleared to graduate. A week from today I will be graduating. The school will have my computer for the next few days and I will be busy cleaning and preparing for graduation. I will then be retaking the operative portion of my board exam on the 19th and then head to Santa Barbara for BG's wedding. That being said, this will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks. I am putting up some pictures from Cabo but will put more up when they get sent to me. I am still waiting for my graduation party pictures and hopefully I will have some Santa Barbara pics as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»